Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Luau

Today was awesome.

I skipped taking the truck in after realizing the next jump is only 600 miles or so.

I found a cool coffeeshop a few miles away and hung out there for a while before heading in to set up the drums.

This evening was a joint birthday party for a few people on the show. We had a luau in the ring. I have to admit this place is starting to feel more and more like home.

Pics from the bash are here or here.

The arena usually houses rodeos so we are playing on a dirt floor. Totally glamorous. I had planned on heading out into town and checking out a couple of the recommended bars but I'm beat. The plan now is to watch some AD and crash out. There's a few places I want to check out before soundcheck tomorrow.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment